A group of creditors involved in the NYCOTB bankruptcy proceeding has suggested a number of changes, including a 1% surcharge on wagers, according to a June document.
The largest creditors in the Jockeys' Guild bankruptcy case are two past national managers now involved in legal proceedings against the organization, and both have been selected as part of a five-member committee made up of creditors with significant claims against the Guild.
- By Tom Precious
A federal bankruptcy court judge has paved the way for the New York Racing Association to emerge from Chapter 11 protection pending the outcome of a vote by creditors.
Most Popular Stories
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Thewayyouare Relocated to Haras de Corlay
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- The Devil You Say