A pilot in trouble saw the "luscious green grass" of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's racetrack, and bailed out in the center of the Florida oval on Sunday morning. Neither the pilot, Leroy Morse, nor his passenger were injured, according to the Ocala Star-Banner.
Most Popular Stories
- TJC Acquires Majority Interest in Blood-Horse
- Baffert: Dortmund is 'Figuring it Out'
- McCarron Named New Trainer at Merryland Farm
- Charles Town, Oaklawn Cancel Friday Cards
- Churchill Weighs In on Its Racing Operations
- Horton Considers Rebel for Take Charge Brandi
- North Dakota May Owe Bankrupt ADW Millions
- Unlocking Winners: The Return of Daredevil
- Bill Would Allow Dealers at Indiana Racinos
- First Foal for Nephrite is Filly