Renowned Asian sprinter Silent Witness stretched his unbeaten record to 15 when he romped to victory in the $576,900 Centenary Sprint Cup at Sha Tin (HK-I) Sunday night.
Silent Witness cruised to a 1 3/4-length victory over stablemate Country Music in Sunday's $576,000 Bauhinia Sprint Trophy at Sha Tin racecourse, extending his perfect record to 14-for-14 in the first leg of Hong Kong's championship sprint series.
Country music star and Thoroughbred horse owner and breeder Toby Keith gets the same thrill onstage and in the winner's circle.
Most Popular Stories
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- Alsvid Takes on Lord Nelson in Bing Crosby
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Shuvee Class Drop for Grade I Winner Curalina
- Mountaineer's Leading Trainer Suspended
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Bradester Towers Over Monmouth Cup Field
- Litfin at Large: Jim Dandy Saturday