Renowned Asian sprinter Silent Witness stretched his unbeaten record to 15 when he romped to victory in the $576,900 Centenary Sprint Cup at Sha Tin (HK-I) Sunday night.
Silent Witness cruised to a 1 3/4-length victory over stablemate Country Music in Sunday's $576,000 Bauhinia Sprint Trophy at Sha Tin racecourse, extending his perfect record to 14-for-14 in the first leg of Hong Kong's championship sprint series.
Country music star and Thoroughbred horse owner and breeder Toby Keith gets the same thrill onstage and in the winner's circle.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Northwest Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered
- Laoban Works Toward Return