Juvenile Fillies hopeful was the $500,000 sale topper at the OBS April sale of 2-year-olds.
Blue Laser, in his stakes debut for trainer Mark Casse, outlasted Rockin Heat and Classic Legacy over the long Woodbine stretch to win the $250,441 Grey Stakes (Can-III) by a half-length Oct. 10.
Front-running Barracks Road held off an all-out drive by 2-5 favorite Somme to win the $145,110 Ontario Damsel Stakes on the Woodbine turf course July 10.
Gallant outfought the favored filly Milwaukee Appeal for a hard-earned nose victory July 12 in the $429,350 Prince of Wales Stakes, the second leg of the Canadian Triple Crown at Fort Erie.
Active Duty found the right spot to break his maiden in his fifth lifetime start, scoring easily as the longest shot on the board in the $204,351 Coronation Futurity for Canadian-bred 2-year-olds at Woodbine Nov. 16.
Harlequin Ranches' Coy Coyote rallied from mid-pack to win Saturday's $250,000 Mazarine Breeders' Cup Stakes (Can-III) for 2-year-old fillies at Woodbine.
Jockey Emma-Jayne Wilson put an exclamation point on her 2005 riding title with four wins on the final card of Woodbine's 167-day, eight-month Thoroughbred meet on Sunday.
Are You Serious made his first added-money appearance a winning one, taking Saturday's $142,125 Kennedy Road Stakes at Woodbine.
Miss Concerto pulled a 30-1 upset in Saturday's $179,350 Bessarabian Stakes (Can-III) at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- Curlin Colt Sells for $350,000 at F-T October
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Tapit Colt Late Withdrawal from F-T Sale
- Malibu Moon Filly Sells for $300,000 at F-T
- Inside the Magical Kingdom of Ballydoyle
- Mike Tirico to Host NBC's Prime BC Coverage
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Positive Start to Fasig-Tipton October Sale
- Harzand to Aga Khan’s Gilltown Stud