Jockey Gary Boulanger, away from the races for nearly nine years, rides John Oxley's Conquestor to victory in the OBS Sprint Stakes during the OBS Day of Champions. Spring Venture returns a winner in the filly division.
Brereton Jones' homebred Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) winner Believe You Can returned from a layoff of more than seven months to capture the $94,000 Tiffany Lass Stakes by 10 1/4 lengths Feb. 2 at Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots.
In her highly anticipated 3-year-old debut, Kauai Katie romped to an easy eight-length victory over Cor Cor in the Jan. 1 Old Hat Stakes (gr. III) at Gulfstream Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Smooth in Six Furlong Work
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Trainer Baird Reaches Win 2,000
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Malibu Moon, Tapit Colts Could Shine at F-T
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm
- Curlin Colt Sells for $350,000 at F-T October
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Tapit Colt Late Withdrawal from F-T Sale
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill