Jockey Gary Boulanger, away from the races for nearly nine years, rides John Oxley's Conquestor to victory in the OBS Sprint Stakes during the OBS Day of Champions. Spring Venture returns a winner in the filly division.
Brereton Jones' homebred Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) winner Believe You Can returned from a layoff of more than seven months to capture the $94,000 Tiffany Lass Stakes by 10 1/4 lengths Feb. 2 at Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots.
In her highly anticipated 3-year-old debut, Kauai Katie romped to an easy eight-length victory over Cor Cor in the Jan. 1 Old Hat Stakes (gr. III) at Gulfstream Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- Ria Antonia Posts Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Trainer Chleborad Secures 1,000th Career Win
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail