Fasig-Tipton, Coolmore America, and WinStar Farm have teamed up to host the “Night For A Cure” fundraising party July 10, with all proceeds going to benefit the Ann Hanley Parkinson’s Research Fund.
The star-crossed sophomore campaign for Shanghai Bobby, last season's unbeaten 2-year-old champion, came to an end with his announced retirement Sept. 29 due to an injury.
Dam of Rachel Alexandra is confirmed in foal to champion Lookin At Lucky.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced April 21 that it will conduct a New Owner Seminar on April 29 at the Kentucky Derby Museum in Louisville, Ky.
Racing fans will be able to get the latest information on the road to the Kentucky Derby presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) when HorseRacing TV's "Target Louisville, presented by Coolmore America" returns for its third consecutive year March 8 at 9 p.m. EST.
Most Popular Stories
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Woodward Up Next for Frosted
- Lady Eli's Miracle Comeback Looms
- Unbeaten Enola Gray Steps Up in Torrey Pines
- Del Mar to Cut Race Dates, Open Later in 2017
- Majesto Spikes Fever, to Scratch From Travers
- 'Crook' 50th Black-Type Winner for Freud
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator