The New York Racing Association will allow fans to bring in coolers to specified areas of the grandstand at Belmont on Belmont Stakes Day, June 7, as Funny Cide races for Thoroughbred racing history and the Visa Triple Crown.
Bottled water bought in the Churchill Downs infield on Oaks and Derby Day will cost $1.25, one penny less than the same product at Thornton's stores in greater Louisville.
The New York Racing Association will again permit coolers to be brought in to all three of its tracks - Aqueduct, Belmont and Saratoga - in limited areas.
Most Popular Stories
- Phipps, Gaines, Winn Named 2017 Pillars of the Turf
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Laurel Stakes Schedule Features $1.6 Million in Purses
- Curlin Colt Sets Midlantic Record at $1.5 Million
- Agent O'Neill Bullish on Stallion Orb
- Phipps Family to Receive Inaugural Dinny Phipps Award
- McCraken Back on Work Tab After Derby Disappointment
- Thunder Snow, Churchill Face Off in Irish 2,000 Guineas
- What's Going On Here: The Pay Off