The New York Racing Association will allow fans to bring in coolers to specified areas of the grandstand at Belmont on Belmont Stakes Day, June 7, as Funny Cide races for Thoroughbred racing history and the Visa Triple Crown.
Bottled water bought in the Churchill Downs infield on Oaks and Derby Day will cost $1.25, one penny less than the same product at Thornton's stores in greater Louisville.
The New York Racing Association will again permit coolers to be brought in to all three of its tracks - Aqueduct, Belmont and Saratoga - in limited areas.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- Trainer Chad Brown Finally Lands His Knockout
- NYSGC Suspends Jockey Agent Gonzalez for 10 Years
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- American Lion Gelding, Overdriven Filly Top OBS Works
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- Beautyinthepulpit to New York's Buckridge Farm
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- New York Regulators Act on Drug Testing, Records Rules