The Florida Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association said July 26 it signed a purse agreement with Calder Casino & Race Course.
The Delaware Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association said Jan. 31 it is "at an impasse in negotiations" with Delaware Park on a new contract.
- By Tom LaMarra
Horsemen and management at Mountaineer Race Track & Gaming Resort continued contract negotiations Jan. 9 in the wake of a dispute that has halted simulcasting at the West Virginia track.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa