The Florida Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association said July 26 it signed a purse agreement with Calder Casino & Race Course.
The Delaware Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association said Jan. 31 it is "at an impasse in negotiations" with Delaware Park on a new contract.
Horsemen and management at Mountaineer Race Track & Gaming Resort continued contract negotiations Jan. 9 in the wake of a dispute that has halted simulcasting at the West Virginia track.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity