The Breeders' Cup announced Feb. 27 that West Point Thoroughbreds has been named official partner of the Breeders' Cup World Championships and presenting sponsor of the Breeders' Cup Betting Challenge.
TwinSpires.com, the official advance deposit wagering service for the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I), is offering its players an opportunity to win $1 million by betting Kentucky Derby qualifying races.
WinStar Farm has announced registration is open for Fantasy Derby 2014, which offers a grand prize of two box seat tickets to the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I).
Live racing returns to the Chicago area Friday as the National Jockey Club at Hawthorne opens its spring meet at the track near Cicero, Ill. Opening day features a 10-race card with first post at 1:10 p.m. The 47-day meet runs through May 13
Brisnet.com has introduced a series of three online handicapping contests...Members of the Dance Theater of Harlem's Cast from "St. Louis Woman" visit Belmont Thursday.
Plenty of racetracks besides Churchill Downs have special events this Saturday.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association and Breeders' Cup Ltd. will will hold a contest in which fans will have the opportunity to win $1-million for correctly picking all eight winners during this year's championship day races at Churchill Downs on Nov. 4. Prizes will also be awarded to fans selecting fewer than eight winners.
Most Popular Stories
- Live Racing, Simulcasts Resume in Texas
- South African Champion Wild One Dies
- T.I.P. Awards Applications Being Accepted
- Deal Apparently Reached on Texas Funding
- CA Stallion Sought After Euthanized
- Departing Tops More Than Ready Mile
- Gleneagles Targets Breeders' Cup Classic
- Wise Dan Completes Final Breeze for Woodbine
- Dispersal Planned for Rea's Regis Farms
- Decisive Moment Back in Presque Isle Mile