The Breeders' Cup on May 29 unveiled its new brand campaign, The Best is Yet to Come, set to launch across all Breeders' Cup marketing platforms.
Suffolk Downs has launched a comprehensive advertising campaign, including television and radio featuring local and national celebrities, as part of a significantly increased effort to market the Thoroughbred racetrack in Boston.
- By Tom LaMarra
The latest National Thoroughbred Racing Association advertising campaign will draw upon the basics that make up a fun outing at the racetrack--picking horses and socializing--in an attempt to invite newcomers to the sport.
Most Popular Stories
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Sano Star Gunnevera Goes Easy Five Furlongs
- Blinkers Likely for Practical Joke in Kentucky Derby
- Espinoza Wins First Race After HOF Announcement
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- O'Neill Confident After Irap's Mile Work
- Creative Cause Filly's Sale Emotional for Koch
- Battle of Midway Logs Final Work for Kentucky Derby
- Unbridled Unleashed