Roy and Gretchen Jackson, owners of 2006 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) winner Barbaro, will receive a Congressional Honor from U.S. Rep. Ed Whitfield as a tribute to their late colt at Equine Advocates annual awards dinner and charity auction Aug. 2.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California