The Kentucky Horse Racing Commission necropsy program is continuing to provide evidence that many racehorses that suffer catastrophic injuries often have pre-existing conditions that lead to breakdowns.
A Little Warm, winner of the July 31 Jim Dandy Stakes (gr. II) at Saratoga, suffered condylar fractures to both front legs Oct. 21 and will most likely be retired from racing, his connections told the Daily Racing Form.
Most Popular Stories
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Nyquist Logs Easy Afternoon Workout
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Tepin Makes Stop at Belmont Park
- Sarah Sis Returns to Winning Ways in Chicago
- By the Moon Edges Wavell Avenue at Belmont
- Harzand Completes Derby Double at Curragh
- Isabella Sings Sails Home in Eatontown
- How a Sire Line Develops