The Kentucky Horse Racing Commission necropsy program is continuing to provide evidence that many racehorses that suffer catastrophic injuries often have pre-existing conditions that lead to breakdowns.
A Little Warm, winner of the July 31 Jim Dandy Stakes (gr. II) at Saratoga, suffered condylar fractures to both front legs Oct. 21 and will most likely be retired from racing, his connections told the Daily Racing Form.
Most Popular Stories
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- Mubtaahij Easily Earns Kentucky Derby Spot
- Champion Groupie Doll Delivers Premature Foal
- Secret Circle Powers Home in Golden Shaheen
- Solow All Alone in Dubai Turf
- Dolniya Quickens to Sheema Classic Score
- Sole Power Drives to Al Quoz Sprint Win
- Dubai Wold Cup 2015: Godolphin Mile
- Brown Panther Pounces in Dubai Gold Cup
- Tamarkuz Takes Godolphin Mile Thriller