Conan O'Brien, Breeders' Cup, Keeneland, Belmont, Woodbine, Laurel, and more. View Slideshow
Conan O'Brien, Breeders' Cup, Keeneland, Belmont Park, Woodbine, Laurel Park and more
Santa Anita Park announcer Trevor Denman called it "unique" and that's a fair description of the call late night comedy host Conan O'Brien gave during the second race on the afternoon of Oct. 25.
Trevor Denman gets a rare time-out Oct. 25 when late-night funny man Conan O'Brien will step up to the Santa Anita Park microphone and call the second race.
Most Popular Stories
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- Alsvid Takes on Lord Nelson in Bing Crosby
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Shuvee Class Drop for Grade I Winner Curalina
- Mountaineer's Leading Trainer Suspended
- Bradester Towers Over Monmouth Cup Field
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Litfin at Large: Jim Dandy Saturday