Shared Belief ran away with the CashCall Futurity and put in his bid to become the first juvenile champion to skip the Breeders' Cup since Declan's Moon.
Odds-on favorite Shared Belief, ridden patiently by Corey Nakatani, swept past outsider Candy Boy coming into the stretch and easily rolled to his third consecutive victory in the $750,000 CashCall Futurity (gr. I) Dec. 14.
Less than a week after Jim Rome's Jungle Racing parted with two-time Breeders' Cup Turf Sprint (gr. IT) winner Mizdirection, the radio and television personality resurfaced with another talented runner in Shared Belief.
Fast-improving Little Miss Holly swept past Find the Humor in the stretch and held sway for a two-length victory in the $200,000 Iowa Oaks (gr. III) on the night of June 25 at Prairie Meadows.
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- California Chrome Shines Again in San Felipe
- Palace Malice Returns a Winner in GP Handicap
- Sahara Sky Storms to Second San Carlos Win
- Ring Weekend Springs Tampa Bay Derby Upset
- Featured Horse Profile: Palace Malice
- Indian Charlie Son Drills Fast Furlong at OBS
- Winning Prize Streaks Home in Kilroe Mile
- Euphrosyne Elevated to Honeybee Victory
- Testa Rossi Cruises in Florida Oaks Stretch