The Malone Family Foundation, led by media magnate and philanthropist John C. Malone, has donated $6 million to Colorado State University's Orthopaedic Research Center.
A research project aimed at avoiding a common type of fracture in athletic horses has been designated the recipient of the first Elastikon Equine Research Award. The Elastikon Award is made possible by a grant from Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company to the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation.
More information about West Nile virus (WNV), its symptoms, and its clinical outcome is available as the result of a telephone survey that was conducted in Colorado and Nebraska.
Equine researchers at Colorado State University's James L. Voss Veterinary Teaching Hospital are developing a faster and simpler test to determine a horse's level of exposure to strangles.
Grade II winner Prospectors Gamble will stand the 2003 season at Colorado State University near Ft. Collins
Most Popular Stories
- Ring Weekend Springs Tampa Bay Derby Upset
- California Chrome Shines Again in San Felipe
- Cloud Scapes Carries On to Hillsborough Score
- Testa Rossi Cruises in Florida Oaks Stretch
- Top Billing Off Derby Trail With Fracture
- Euphrosyne Elevated to Honeybee Victory
- Fiorente Proves Best in Australian Cup
- Vercingetorix Co-Stars on Super Saturday
- Prince Bishop Makes Strong Meydan Statement
- Silent Achiever, Vespa Win in New Zealand