Believe You Can predict the winner of this year's Kentucky Oaks? Predict the Order
A visual look at the Kentucky Oaks field in post position order. View Slideshow
Trainer Todd Pletcher said Broadway's Alibi would start in the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) while In Lingerie will be held back in favor of the Black-Eyed Susan Stakes (gr. I) May 18.
Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) possible Colonial Empress posted her second work in two weeks at Churchill Downs the morning of April 25 when she covered four furlongs in :48 2/5.
The Fair Grounds Oaks (gr. II) field is headed by Summer Applause, who defeated Avie's Sense by a length in the Rachel Alexandra Stakes (gr. III).
Odds-on choice On Fire Baby won the Honeybee Stakes (gr. III) by two lengths at Oaklawn Park March 10, setting up an interesting decision for trainer Gary Hartlage and owner/breeder Anita Cauley.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Mind Your Biscuits Aims to Give Summers First Win
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Look Back: Summer Squall Answers Questions in Jim Beam
- Conquest Mo Money Carries Local Hopes in Sunland Derby
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Classic Empire Back to Work in Ocala
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement