Believe You Can predict the winner of this year's Kentucky Oaks? Predict the Order
A visual look at the Kentucky Oaks field in post position order. View Slideshow
Trainer Todd Pletcher said Broadway's Alibi would start in the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) while In Lingerie will be held back in favor of the Black-Eyed Susan Stakes (gr. I) May 18.
Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) possible Colonial Empress posted her second work in two weeks at Churchill Downs the morning of April 25 when she covered four furlongs in :48 2/5.
The Fair Grounds Oaks (gr. II) field is headed by Summer Applause, who defeated Avie's Sense by a length in the Rachel Alexandra Stakes (gr. III).
Odds-on choice On Fire Baby won the Honeybee Stakes (gr. III) by two lengths at Oaklawn Park March 10, setting up an interesting decision for trainer Gary Hartlage and owner/breeder Anita Cauley.
Most Popular Stories
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin