Cold weather continues to plague West Virginia, where Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races has announced it is canceling its its Jan. 26 night card, the third consecutive program lost.
- By Ron Mitchell
For the second straight day, cold temperatures hampered racing at New York's Aqueduct Racetrack, with live racing cancelled for Saturday. Meanwhile, jockeys at Laurel Park refused to ride Saturday's nine-race card and racing was also cancelled at Philadelphia Park and Penn National.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Magee Clinches Training Title at Pimlico
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Weather Impacts Churchill June 23 Program
- BHA Working on Strategies After 'Brexit' Vote