Coffee Pot Stable's homebred Farrell, by Malibu Moon, drew clear in the lane of the Twinspires.com Fair Grounds Oaks (G2) to win by 31/4 lengths.
Both Brad Grady's Girvin and Coffeepot Stables' Farrell exited their Feb. 25 grade 2 victories well, according to their respective connections.
Flora Dora will try to take another step forward on the Aqueduct Racetrack path to the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) when she faces an expected six other 3-year-old fillies in the $125,000 Busher Stakes Saturday, Feb. 27.
A drop in class was the winning formula for Coffeepot Stables' Flora Dora Jan. 31 in the $100,000 Busanda Stakes at Aqueduct Racetrack.
After earning a stakes win and grade III placing last season, Flora Dora is scheduled to begin her 3-year-old campaign on Saturday, Jan. 23 in the $100,000 Busanda Stakes at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Veteran trainer Wayne Catalano will attempt to build on his 2014 accomplishments when he sends multiple stakes winner I'm Already Sexy and two stablemates into an overflow field Nov. 22 at Churchill Downs.
After tracking throughout, Imposing Grace flashed another gear in the stretch to secure the first stakes win of her career May 25 in the $150,000 Arlington Matron Stakes (gr. III).
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Solid in Final Pre-Derby Work
- Another Big Finish for McCraken in Final Pre-Derby Work
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Fast and Accurate Works Five Furlongs at Churchill
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Trust in Tammy: Fox Taught J Boys Echo His Lessons Well
- Kitasan Black Dominates in Tenno Sho
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work