On-track business remained stable during Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie's 10th spring Thoroughbred season as approximately 6,900 customers passed through the turnstiles daily and wagered more than $1.05 million on average during the 66-date meeting that concluded Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Fasig-Tipton October Catalog Available
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Xpressbet Unveils Financial Stimulus Package
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?