On-track business remained stable during Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie's 10th spring Thoroughbred season as approximately 6,900 customers passed through the turnstiles daily and wagered more than $1.05 million on average during the 66-date meeting that concluded Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- Del Mar Critics Speak Out at CHRB Meeting
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Will Exaggerator Be Beaten in the Travers?
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic