Reddam Racing's FrontRunner Stakes (gr. I) winner Bond Holder has been taken to an Ocala clinic for 24-hour monitoring, trainer Doug O'Neill said March 6.
- By Blood-Horse Staff
- Thoroughbred Breeding, Horse Health, Kentucky, Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced May 16 that it will hold a Thoroughbred Breeding Clinic in Lexington May 31-June 2. All aspects of breeding will be presented and farm tours will be included.
The clinic, which is the last for the 2011 series of seven TOBA seminars and clinics, will be held Oct. 10-11 in Lexington, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Recruiting Ready Signs on for Bashford Manor
- Limousine Liberal Seeks Graded Score in Smile
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Birdatthewire Makes Gulfstream Return