Reddam Racing's FrontRunner Stakes (gr. I) winner Bond Holder has been taken to an Ocala clinic for 24-hour monitoring, trainer Doug O'Neill said March 6.
- By BloodHorse Staff
- Thoroughbred Breeding, Horse Health, Kentucky, Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced May 16 that it will hold a Thoroughbred Breeding Clinic in Lexington May 31-June 2. All aspects of breeding will be presented and farm tours will be included.
The clinic, which is the last for the 2011 series of seven TOBA seminars and clinics, will be held Oct. 10-11 in Lexington, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Abel Tasman Upsets American Gal in Starlet
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow