A yearling filly by Three Wonders consigned by Lindie Reiss, agent, was purchased by M.S.T.S. for $90,000 to top the first consignor preferred session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s 2005 winter mixed sale.
After rolling past its previous all-time cumulative mark for gross on Tuesday, the Keeneland September yearling sale sailed on Wednesday with another solid session.
Most Popular Stories
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Roca Rojo Closes for Athenia Victory
- Seven-Time Group I Winner Buffering Retired
- Elektrum Surges at Wire to Win Dowager
- Gainesway Colts Among Hips to Watch
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- Curalina, Syndergaard Breeze at Belmont
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill