The Breeders' Cup announced that it has selected City of Hope, a leading research and treatment center for cancer, diabetes, and other life-threatening diseases, as its primary non-profit beneficiary for 2013.
Santa Anita Park will present 'On Track To Beat Cancer' for the second year in a row on April 22, the closing day of the 2011-12 meet.
A walk April 17 after the final race of Santa Anita's winter/spring meet raised $100,000 for the Women's Cancer Program. The walk was held on the racetrack.
Santa Anita Park and City of Hope announced March 31 a partnership that will unite the track's racing fans and the California racing industry in the fight against cancer.
Santa Anita Park and the City of Hope have announced a partnership to presenting the first-ever "On-Track to Beat Cancer" event at Santa Anita on closing day, April 17.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- The Influence of His Majesty
- French Derby Duo Clash Again at Longchamp
- Tattersalls July Sale Ends on High Note
- Belmont to Offer Low-Roller Player Tourney
- Two Fillies Among 37 Ohio Derby Nominees