Here are some equine charities focused on Thoroughbred racing and beyond that give back to horses and the humans who love them on Giving Tuesday, a chance to donate to charities that make a difference all over the world.
Legendary guitarist Richie Sambora will sing and perform the national anthem for the 2014 Breeders' Cup World Championships at Santa Anita Park Nov. 1 as part of a charity effort for City of Hope.
For the second year in a row City of Hope, a leading research and treatment center for cancer, diabetes, and other life-threatening diseases, is the primary non-profit beneficiary for the Breeders' Cup World Championships.
The Breeders' Cup announced that it has selected City of Hope, a leading research and treatment center for cancer, diabetes, and other life-threatening diseases, as its primary non-profit beneficiary for 2013.
Santa Anita Park will present 'On Track To Beat Cancer' for the second year in a row on April 22, the closing day of the 2011-12 meet.
A walk April 17 after the final race of Santa Anita's winter/spring meet raised $100,000 for the Women's Cancer Program. The walk was held on the racetrack.
Santa Anita Park and City of Hope announced March 31 a partnership that will unite the track's racing fans and the California racing industry in the fight against cancer.
Santa Anita Park and the City of Hope have announced a partnership to presenting the first-ever "On-Track to Beat Cancer" event at Santa Anita on closing day, April 17.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- Jack Hobbs, Vivlos Score on the Turf at Meydan