Susan and Charles Chu purchase Super Ninety Nine at the OBS June sale...and come up with a starter for the Nov. 2 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Sprint.
Dubai Majesty and Lady Chace traded blows through the stretch of the $108,900 Winning Colors (gr. III) May 25 at Churchill Downs, but Dubai Majesty got the best of her rival to win by a length under Jamie Theriot.
Zayat Stables' Thorn Song has a big class edge, but will have to break from post 11 and concede three-to-nine pounds to his rivals, as the multiple graded stakes winner headlines the $100,000-added River City Handicap (gr. IIIT) on the Churchill Downs grass Nov. 22.
Eldon Farm's Sara Louise sparkled in her stakes debut Nov. 1, as the daughter of Malibu Moon came from off the pace and blew away six juvenile fillies to win the $110,400 Pocahontas Stakes (gr. III) by 3 3/4 lengths at Churchill Downs on "Stars of Tomorrow" day.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Brings Baffert Back to World Cup
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Dubai World Cup Night
- Owner-Breeder Bertram Klein Dies
- Litfin at Large: Getting Handle on Dubai World Cup Card
- Zulu Seeks Skip Away Rebound
- Different Paths, Futures for Two Spiral Contenders
- Arnold Believes Spiral is Good Spot for Convict Pike
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial