Susan and Charles Chu purchase Super Ninety Nine at the OBS June sale...and come up with a starter for the Nov. 2 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Sprint.
Dubai Majesty and Lady Chace traded blows through the stretch of the $108,900 Winning Colors (gr. III) May 25 at Churchill Downs, but Dubai Majesty got the best of her rival to win by a length under Jamie Theriot.
Zayat Stables' Thorn Song has a big class edge, but will have to break from post 11 and concede three-to-nine pounds to his rivals, as the multiple graded stakes winner headlines the $100,000-added River City Handicap (gr. IIIT) on the Churchill Downs grass Nov. 22.
Eldon Farm's Sara Louise sparkled in her stakes debut Nov. 1, as the daughter of Malibu Moon came from off the pace and blew away six juvenile fillies to win the $110,400 Pocahontas Stakes (gr. III) by 3 3/4 lengths at Churchill Downs on "Stars of Tomorrow" day.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome' Draws Outside Post 9 for World Cup
- Fields Shaping Up for Wood Memorial Day
- Four Penn National Vets Face Federal Charges
- Castellano Gears Up for Busy FL Derby Day
- Competitive Edge Wins Comeback at Gulfstream
- One Lucky Dane to Join Dortmund in SA Derby
- License Review Likely for Charged Penn Vets
- Cooperative, Monarch End Simulcast Dispute
- Dubai Trackwork Notes, March 27
- Stellar Wind Striking for Curlin