The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation has named Dr. Nat T. Messer IV and Christopher Scherf to its board of directors.
Christopher McErlean, vice president of racing for Penn National Gaming, was elected the 35th president of the Thoroughbred Racing Associations at its annual board of directors' meeting Feb. 22.
Churchill Downs Inc. has asked a federal bankruptcy court to ensure funds its member tracks contribute to the Jockeys' Guild be used for their intended purposes and not for other needs the financially-troubled organization may choose.
Corey S. Johnsen, president of Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie and Remington Park, was elected the 32nd president of the Thoroughbred Racing Associations (TRA) at its annual board of directors' meeting Thursday at the Hyatt Grand Champions Resort and Spa in Indian Wells, Calif.
Most Popular Stories
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Alsvid Takes on Lord Nelson in Bing Crosby
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Mountaineer's Leading Trainer Suspended
- Shuvee Class Drop for Grade I Winner Curalina
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Bradester Towers Over Monmouth Cup Field