The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation has named Dr. Nat T. Messer IV and Christopher Scherf to its board of directors.
Christopher McErlean, vice president of racing for Penn National Gaming, was elected the 35th president of the Thoroughbred Racing Associations at its annual board of directors' meeting Feb. 22.
Churchill Downs Inc. has asked a federal bankruptcy court to ensure funds its member tracks contribute to the Jockeys' Guild be used for their intended purposes and not for other needs the financially-troubled organization may choose.
Corey S. Johnsen, president of Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie and Remington Park, was elected the 32nd president of the Thoroughbred Racing Associations (TRA) at its annual board of directors' meeting Thursday at the Hyatt Grand Champions Resort and Spa in Indian Wells, Calif.
Most Popular Stories
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- Collected Impresses Again in Californian
- Multiplier Steps Up His Game in Illinois Derby
- Call To Mind Delivers Late Birthday Gift to The Queen
- Cloud Computing to Bypass KY Derby, Point for Preakness
- Gormley Works Smartly at Santa Anita
- Twisted Tom Takes Sloppy Tesio
- Finest City, Songbird Drill Toward Spring Starts
- Trio Zips On OBS Spring Sale's Final Under Tack Day