TVG has announced that the first 10,000 racing fans attending the 2010 Breeders' Cup World Championships at Churchill Downs on Nov. 5 will receive a free commemorative Zenyatta DVD.
TVG's "The Works" program will be telecast live from Churchill Downs, beginning Saturday, Oct. 30, and continuing through Wednesday, Nov. 3, from 11 a.m.-noon EDT daily.
Over the Oct. 9-11 weekend, TVG will broadcast live from Belmont Park, Keeneland and Oak Tree at Santa Anita with coverage of major stakes serving as precursors to next month's Breeders' Cup World Championships.
Target Louisville, a weekly program devoted to 3-year-olds on the road to the Kentucky Derby (gr. I), debuts Feb. 16 on HorseRacing TV.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Society's Chairman Continues Beating the Odds
- Arrogate Unanimous Top Choice in NTRA Poll