TVG has announced that the first 10,000 racing fans attending the 2010 Breeders' Cup World Championships at Churchill Downs on Nov. 5 will receive a free commemorative Zenyatta DVD.
TVG's "The Works" program will be telecast live from Churchill Downs, beginning Saturday, Oct. 30, and continuing through Wednesday, Nov. 3, from 11 a.m.-noon EDT daily.
Over the Oct. 9-11 weekend, TVG will broadcast live from Belmont Park, Keeneland and Oak Tree at Santa Anita with coverage of major stakes serving as precursors to next month's Breeders' Cup World Championships.
Target Louisville, a weekly program devoted to 3-year-olds on the road to the Kentucky Derby (gr. I), debuts Feb. 16 on HorseRacing TV.
Most Popular Stories
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- Lady Eli Showing Improvement From Laminitis
- Desormeaux Failed Breathalyzer at Del Mar
- Untapable Looks for Shuvee Relief
- First Winners for Pair of Louisiana Stallions
- Gimme Da Lute Brings Class to Real Good Deal
- Emerald Downs to Unveil New Video Screen
- Protonico Heads Monmouth Cup Stakes Cast
- Real Solution Acquired by Calumet Farm