TVG has announced that the first 10,000 racing fans attending the 2010 Breeders' Cup World Championships at Churchill Downs on Nov. 5 will receive a free commemorative Zenyatta DVD.
TVG's "The Works" program will be telecast live from Churchill Downs, beginning Saturday, Oct. 30, and continuing through Wednesday, Nov. 3, from 11 a.m.-noon EDT daily.
Over the Oct. 9-11 weekend, TVG will broadcast live from Belmont Park, Keeneland and Oak Tree at Santa Anita with coverage of major stakes serving as precursors to next month's Breeders' Cup World Championships.
Target Louisville, a weekly program devoted to 3-year-olds on the road to the Kentucky Derby (gr. I), debuts Feb. 16 on HorseRacing TV.
Most Popular Stories
- Suffolk Downs, Horsemen Have Deal for Meets
- American Pharoah Shows Readiness for Rebel
- TJC Acquires Majority Interest in Blood-Horse
- Caesars' Moves Impact Turfway, ThistleDown
- California Chrome Working Steadily for Dubai
- Nerud 3-Year-Old Wins Again at Big A
- Kentucky Oaks Attracts 154 Nominees
- Charles Town, Oaklawn, Laurel Cancel Cards
- Insights on Jockey Club's Purchase of B-H
- West Point to Sponsor BC Betting Challenge