Graded stakes-winning stallion Elite Squadron is relocating to Don and Dana Meyers' Swifty Farms near Seymour, Ind., owner Tom Walters announced Oct. 15.
- By Blood-Horse Staff
- Thoroughbred Breeding, Midwest Region, Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association
Prominent Indiana Thoroughbred owner and breeder Don W. Myers Sr. died July 25 at home with his wife Dana and granddaughter Christina Lawton by his side. He was 92.
Arlington-Washington Futurity (gr. III) winner Pataky Kid and Arlington-Washington Lassie (gr. III) winner Gold Edge breezed Sept. 24 at Arlington Park in preparation for upcoming starts at Keeneland.
Grade II winner True Quality has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Don and Dana Myers' Swifty Farms near Seymour, Ind.
Most Popular Stories
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Del Mar Critics Speak Out at CHRB Meeting
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Weak OBS August Sale Fails to Recover
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Will Exaggerator Be Beaten in the Travers?
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer