Graded stakes-winning stallion Elite Squadron is relocating to Don and Dana Meyers' Swifty Farms near Seymour, Ind., owner Tom Walters announced Oct. 15.
Prominent Indiana Thoroughbred owner and breeder Don W. Myers Sr. died July 25 at home with his wife Dana and granddaughter Christina Lawton by his side. He was 92.
Arlington-Washington Futurity (gr. III) winner Pataky Kid and Arlington-Washington Lassie (gr. III) winner Gold Edge breezed Sept. 24 at Arlington Park in preparation for upcoming starts at Keeneland.
Grade II winner True Quality has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Don and Dana Myers' Swifty Farms near Seymour, Ind.
Most Popular Stories
- Azar Captures With Anticipation Stakes
- Suffolk Superintendent Steven Pini Dies at 63
- NTWAB to Honor American Pharoah Team
- Ageless, Living The Life Return for Masters
- Final Take on Pharoah Post-Crown Tour
- Live Racing, Simulcasts Resume in Texas
- Breaking & Training: Taking the Next Steps
- South African Champion Wild One Dies
- T.I.P. Awards Applications Being Accepted
- Deal Apparently Reached on Texas Funding