Santa Anita Park will present 'On Track To Beat Cancer' for the second year in a row on April 22, the closing day of the 2011-12 meet.
Santa Anita will be celebrating the recent birth of Zenyatta's newly arrived foal March 17. The track will give away "It's a Boy" posters to those in attendance and will also hold an autograph session with "Team Zenyatta."
Santa Anita Park announced Jan. 12 that Tom Quigley, publisher of The HorsePlayer Magazine, has been appointed to the newly created position of VIP Player Concierge, effective immediately.
On-track patrons at Santa Anita Park this season will be able to bet via mobile phone wagering application, the track announced Dec. 21.
Santa Anita has has launched an alternate website, www.santaanitalive.com, in an effort to reach a broader, younger audience by offering a wide array of content, much of which is not horse racing-specific.
Santa Anita announced Oct. 5 it has undertaken a reorganization that includes merging of some departments, streamlining of finance and operations departments, and a reduction in management and seasonal workforce.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Putting Uncle Mo in Perspective
- Magee Clinches Training Title at Pimlico