Two white Thoroughbreds will square off in an allowance race at Belterra Park. the former River Downs, in Ohio May 30.
So far, no white Thoroughbred has ever become a stakes winner in American, but a breakthrough for these horses of a different color may be only a matter of time.
Chief White Fox, whose color is officially registered as "white" by The Jockey Club, broke his maiden in his ninth career try in the second race at Mountaineer Racetrack July 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Amid Gloomy Forecast, Illinois Sets Dates
- Pompa, Brown Connect on Dirt in Pa. Derby
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Fasig-Tipton October Catalog Available
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby