Ascot Racecourse announced there will be an eighth group I race at Royal Ascot beginning next year, the name of which will be announced later.
Betfair annouced Dec. 3 it has worked out a five-year sponsorship deal with Royal Ascot.
Breeders' Cup officials April 16 announced that the Breeders' Cup Challenge will for the first time be expanded to Europe with three "Win and You're In" races at Ascot Racecourse in England Sept. 27.
Ascot Racecourse announced Feb. 15 that Charles Barnett had been appointed to the position of chief executive.
Most Popular Stories
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Churchill Considers Historic Gaming Machines
- Unbridled Unleashed
- Record Tiznow Colt Lives Up to Expectations
- Animal Kingdom's First N. Hemisphere Starter Wins Big
- Tiznow Colt Brings $2.45 Million at OBS
- Strong Gains at OBS Session Led by Record Tiznow Colt
- Derby, Oaks Notes from Churchill Downs, April 27
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby