Ascot Racecourse announced there will be an eighth group I race at Royal Ascot beginning next year, the name of which will be announced later.
Betfair annouced Dec. 3 it has worked out a five-year sponsorship deal with Royal Ascot.
Breeders' Cup officials April 16 announced that the Breeders' Cup Challenge will for the first time be expanded to Europe with three "Win and You're In" races at Ascot Racecourse in England Sept. 27.
Ascot Racecourse announced Feb. 15 that Charles Barnett had been appointed to the position of chief executive.
Most Popular Stories
- Curalina Opens Year with La Troienne Win
- Derby Observations, Strategy, and Wagers
- Routine, Quiet Oaks Morning on Backside
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- NBC Offers Virtual Kentucky Derby Experience
- Derby by the Speed Numbers
- Unlocking Winners Kentucky Derby 142 Analysis
- Force the Pass Heads Fort Marcy
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'