Chantal Sutherland-Kruse hasn't ridden on a regular basis since June 2014 but has reunited with agent Tommy Ball as she undertakes her return to race riding.
Purely Hot, a former claimer who once dared to look champion Groupie Doll in the eye, earned her first graded stakes victory and continued success for her new connections April 26 at Woodbine.
Chantal Sutherland-Kruse will make her return to Woodbine with four mounts April 12 as the curtain lifts on the Canadian track's 2014 meet.
The 2014 Canadian live Thoroughbred racing season will kick off April 12 at Woodbine with the first of 133 programs scheduled for the year.
Jockey Chantal Sutherland-Kruse, who hadn't been aboard a Standardbred in about 20 years, she piloted DW's NY Yank to a trotting-under-saddle record at The Meadows Racetrack & Casino in Pennsylvania Sept. 23.
Jockey Chantal Sutherland-Kruse,currently riding at Del Mar, will attempt to set a North American record riding a Standardbred under saddle at The Meadows Racetrack & Casino in Pennsylvania Sept. 23.
Chantal Sutherland Kruse, who in 2011 became the first female jockey to win the Santa Anita Handicap when she piloted Game on Dude to victory, will join TVG for its coverage of Big 'Cap Day March 2.
Most Popular Stories
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus
- A New Brand of Hero
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- AAEP Panel Calls for Additional EIPH Research
- F-T Horses of Racing Age Sale Catalog Online