Phipps Stable's homebred Imagining finally returned to the winner's circle, snapping a five-race losing streak and proving best in the $150,000 Pan American Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Gulfstream Park on March 28.
With Main Sequence racing halfway around the world, Twilight Eclipse will be the one to beat in the $150,000 Pan American Stakes (IIIT) from Gulfstream Park on March 28.
Two-time Eclipse Award winner Main Sequence powered to victory in his season debut Feb. 21, taking the $200,000 Mac Diarmida (gr. IIT) at Gulfstream with an impressive kick in the final furlong.
Morris Stable's Change of Command set a new course record for a mile on turf at Monmouth Park on July 5 when he wore down Sleepless Knight for a neck victory in the $75,000 Elkwood Stakes.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops Again at Churchill
- Milestone 5,000th Win for Jockey Bravo
- Frammento 'Developing Nicely' for Belmont
- Texas Air Seeks Upset in Lone Star 'Cap
- Undefeated Promise Me Silver Aiming for Acorn
- Firing Line Returns to Track at Santa Anita
- Trujillo to Move Tack to Monmouth Park
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- Why I Want a Triple Crown Winner
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill