Phipps Stable's homebred Imagining finally returned to the winner's circle, snapping a five-race losing streak and proving best in the $150,000 Pan American Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Gulfstream Park on March 28.
With Main Sequence racing halfway around the world, Twilight Eclipse will be the one to beat in the $150,000 Pan American Stakes (IIIT) from Gulfstream Park on March 28.
Two-time Eclipse Award winner Main Sequence powered to victory in his season debut Feb. 21, taking the $200,000 Mac Diarmida (gr. IIT) at Gulfstream with an impressive kick in the final furlong.
Morris Stable's Change of Command set a new course record for a mile on turf at Monmouth Park on July 5 when he wore down Sleepless Knight for a neck victory in the $75,000 Elkwood Stakes.
Most Popular Stories
- Favorites Dominate on Louisiana Legends Night
- Jockey Gonzalez Posts Career Victory 3,000
- Lady Eli Sparkles in Belmont Oaks
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Gimme Da Lute Holds On in Los Alamitos Derby
- Effinex Outlasts Tonalist at Wire in Suburban
- Force the Pass Brilliant in Belmont Derby
- U.S. Pari-Mutuel Handle Down Slightly in June
- Private Zone All the Way in Belmont Sprint
- Alliseeisgold Wires Cleveland Gold Cup