Hansen, the 2-year-old champion of 2011 and winner of that year's Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I), has been sold to South Korea, former owner Kendall Hansen confirmed Oct. 8.
Like father, like son. Twenty-seven years ago, Seattle Slew rolled to a 3-0 record and earned an Eclipse Award as champion 2-year-old male. His son, Vindication, is the 2002 Eclipse winner in the same category after compiling a 4-0 mark that included a powerful 23?4-length victory in the Bessemer Trust Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) and outpointing rivals Toccet and Sky Mesa
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Northwest Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered
- Ward Joins Water Hay Oats Alliance