New York regulators have remanded for another hearing cases against trainer Anthony Dutrow and owner-breeder-trainer Peter Kazamias involving a 2009 race at Aqueduct Racetrack.
The agent for jockey Richard Quinn blasted new restrictions on mobile phone use after being unable to reach his client when the rider took a hard tumble in a race at Newbury Friday.
Talk of strikes and boycotts by owners and jockeys in Great Britain over separate issues actually materialized the week of Sept. 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Lady Eli Heads Brown's Belmont Oaks Hand
- Kentuckian Tops Los Alamitos Derby Field
- Divisidero, Bolo Meet in Deep Belmont Derby
- Texas Red Provides Dwyer Stakes Star Power
- Classic Winner Tonalist Towers Over Suburban
- Miss Ella, 'Silver' Back for Victory Ride
- Grade I Winners Meet in Belmont Sprint
- Twining Dies in Japan at Age 24
- Wise Dan Cleared to Resume Full Training
- Red Rifle Rallies to Dominion Day Victory