New York regulators have remanded for another hearing cases against trainer Anthony Dutrow and owner-breeder-trainer Peter Kazamias involving a 2009 race at Aqueduct Racetrack.
The agent for jockey Richard Quinn blasted new restrictions on mobile phone use after being unable to reach his client when the rider took a hard tumble in a race at Newbury Friday.
Talk of strikes and boycotts by owners and jockeys in Great Britain over separate issues actually materialized the week of Sept. 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Runhappy Romps to Record King's Bishop Score
- Private Zone Speeds to Forego Victory
- Sheer Drama Plays Spoiler in Personal Ensign
- Unbridled Forever Rolls to First Grade I Win
- 'Cups King' Bart Cummings Dies at 87
- PR Leader Ed Lewi Passes on Travers Day
- Kawi Handy Winner of Makfi Challenge
- Boban Prevails in Spirited Memsie Finish
- HKJC's Promotes Harding to Executive Post
- Large Crowd Watches American Pharoah Gallop