New York regulators have remanded for another hearing cases against trainer Anthony Dutrow and owner-breeder-trainer Peter Kazamias involving a 2009 race at Aqueduct Racetrack.
The agent for jockey Richard Quinn blasted new restrictions on mobile phone use after being unable to reach his client when the rider took a hard tumble in a race at Newbury Friday.
Talk of strikes and boycotts by owners and jockeys in Great Britain over separate issues actually materialized the week of Sept. 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Another Try for Metaboss in John Henry Turf