New York regulators have remanded for another hearing cases against trainer Anthony Dutrow and owner-breeder-trainer Peter Kazamias involving a 2009 race at Aqueduct Racetrack.
The agent for jockey Richard Quinn blasted new restrictions on mobile phone use after being unable to reach his client when the rider took a hard tumble in a race at Newbury Friday.
Talk of strikes and boycotts by owners and jockeys in Great Britain over separate issues actually materialized the week of Sept. 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- 'Ghost' Takes on Males in Queen's Plate
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Santa Anita Installs New Turf Course
- Mr. Jordan, Green Gratto Face Off in Salvator