Frankie Dettori, subbing for Corey Nakatani, won the Cathay Pacific International Jockeys' Championship, booting home the winner of the last leg of the Dec. 7 competition with a dramatic stretch run.
England's Ryan Moore is looking for his third jockey title in Hong Kong's Cathay Pacific International Jockeys' Championship Dec. 7.
Ryan Moore, who shared last year's Cathay Pacific International Jockeys' Championship in a three-way tie, won the title outright in the competition held at Happy Valley on the night of Dec. 8.
Three European-based jockeys posted one victory each to share the top spot in the 2009 Cathay Pacific International Jockeys' Championship at Hong Kong's Happy Valley Racecourse.
Douglas Whyte aimed for a record and stole a title in a remarkable night of action at Happy Valley Racecourse Dec. 5, with an adoring public roaring their approval for the new Cathay Pacific International Jockeys Championship hero.
Olivier Peslier of France took his second title in the Cathay Pacific International Jockeys' Championship Wednesday night at Happy Valley racecourse in Hong Kong.
Most Popular Stories
- Bal a Bali Vying for U.S. Score in American
- Pletcher Considers Preakness Stakes Options
- Princess Violet Tops Ruffian Stakes Entrants
- KHRC Vote on Salix Threshold Triggers Debate
- Unspurned Seeks Repeat Performance in Hendrie
- Beholder, Warren's Veneda Face Off in Vanity
- Wolf Man Rocket Ships in for Peter Pan Stakes
- NYRA to Cap Belmont Attendance at 90,000
- Hardest Core in Man o' War vs. Imagining
- MarketWatch: Jamie Hill on Sires, Pinhooking