The revenge mission toward this year's Hong Kong Cup (HK-I) is "full steam ahead" after Viva Pataca won the Nov. 16 HK$3 million Cathay Pacific International Cup Trial (HK-II) in a common canter, leaving the owner, trainer, and jockey all licking their lips in anticipation of a glorious international day in December.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Northwest Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered
- Ward Joins Water Hay Oats Alliance