The revenge mission toward this year's Hong Kong Cup (HK-I) is "full steam ahead" after Viva Pataca won the Nov. 16 HK$3 million Cathay Pacific International Cup Trial (HK-II) in a common canter, leaving the owner, trainer, and jockey all licking their lips in anticipation of a glorious international day in December.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Madam Dancealot Closes From Last to Win San Clemente
- Girvin Has Final Work Ahead of Haskell
- Glamanation First Stakes Winner for Point of Entry
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Brown in High Spirits After Three Saratoga Wins