Fasig-Tipton has added five more supplemental entries to the catalog for its November sale, to be held Nov. 1 in Lexington.
Equine Sales Company has released the catalog for its open yearling and mixed sale is now online. A total of 143 horses have been consigned to the auction in Opelousas, La.
Keeneland officials announced July 31 that 4,181 yearlings have been cataloged for the 70th annual Keeneland September yearling sale to be held Sept. 8-21.
Boasting an increase in size and several new additions to the consignor ranks, the catalog for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2014 August yearling sale is now available via the OBS website.
Fasig-Tipton's New York-bred sale of yearlings in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., has attracted a record 316 entries for the Aug. 9-10 evening sessions.
The catalog is available on online. The sale, to be held March 12-13, will be streamed live on BloodHorse.com.
Esther Marr talks with Duncan Taylor, president of Taylor Made, about the current sales market. They also discuss the new Keeneland September sales format and Duncan mentions the Taylor Made catalog with several stand outs. watch video
In 2005, when only 153 horses were cataloged, the Saratoga select yearling sale enjoyed a rebound Read Blog
Barretts has cataloged 514 horses for its October mixed sale, which will be held Oct. 27 and 28 at the Hinds Pavilion at Fairplex Park in Southern California.
Keeneland has cataloged a record 5,555 yearlings for its 2008 September yearling sale, which is scheduled for Sept. 8-23.
The New York Breeders' Sales Company announced the catalog for the Saratoga Premier Yearling Sale Aug. 11-12 is now available online at www.nybreederssales.com. The sales company has catalogued 210 yearlings for the two sessions, which will begin at 7:30 p.m. each day.
Most Popular Stories
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- CHRB Discusses Cutting Back Racing Dates
- Litfin: No Going Against Arrogate in San Diego
- Proctor's Ledge Makes Splash in Lake George
- Saratoga Opening Day Sees Handle Increase
- Arrogate Begins Del Mar Journey in San Diego Handicap