Following a record-smashing beginning to its October yearling sale last week in Newmarket, Tattersalls enjoyed strong trade on the Oct. 14 first day of its Book 2 catalog to jump start week two.
Lady Chryss O'Reilly, who operates Castlemartin Stud, was inducted into the Irish Thoroughbred Breeders' Association Hall of Fame during the organization's awards ceremony Jan. 26.
With a perfect front-running ride from Frankie Dettori, Joshua Tree repelled his challengers to win the $1.5 million Pattison Canadian International (Can-IT) for the second time in three years at Woodbine Oct. 14.
Irish-bred Joshua Tree took the lead in mid-stretch and desperately held off the late charges of Mores Wells and favored Redwood to win the $2 million Pattison Canadian International (Can-IT) Oct. 16 at Woodbine.
Chinese White went out on a high note by scoring her first group I victory in her final career start when she won the Audi Pretty Polly Stakes (Ire-I) by 1 1/4 lengths at the Curragh June 26.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Another Try for Metaboss in John Henry Turf
- CHRB Allows Miyadi to Continue Training