Making the 32nd start of his successful career, Csaba ran like his old self while posting a 1 3/4-length victory in the $75,000 Skip Trial Stakes July 19 at Gulfstream Park.
Csaba successfully defended his title in the $100,000 Fred W. Hooper Handicap (gr. III), notching consecutive wins when he put away Valid in the final sixteenth of the Dec. 7 test at Calder Casino & Race Course.
Favored Csaba ran his stakes winning streak to four and likely stamped his ticket to next month's Donn Handicap (gr. I) with his victory in the $100,000 Hal's Hope (gr. III) Jan. 13 at Gulfstream Park.
Csaba, given a dream run through at the rail by Luis Saez, left Delegation behind in the stretch to win the $100,000 Harlan's Holiday Stakes Dec. 16 for his third consecutive victory in Florida.
Ducduc, launching his bid from well behind on the final turn, caught runaway leader Csaba at the wire to pull out a dead heat in the $100,000 Fred W. Hooper Handicap (gr. III) Nov. 24 at Calder Casino and Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Arrests in Connection With Derby Night Death
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Divining Rod On Target for Preakness Stakes
- Chinese Buyer Lands Top Two Mares at Inglis
- Xpressbet to Sponsor 2015 Preakness Stakes
- Second Suit Filed Against Encore, KY Downs
- Major Decisions Looming in Maryland
- ABR Releases Episode 4 of TC Video Series
- Ness Aiming for Ninth Straight Tampa Title