Three-year-old prospect Carried Interest ran second as the 1-2 favorite in an allowance event at Gulfstream Park Feb. 24 in his first race since finishing second in last fall's Futurity Stakes (gr. II) at Belmont Park.
Carried Interest showed considerable promise in two starts in New York as a juvenile last summer for trainer Rick Violette and makes his 3-year-old debut in an allowance race at Gulfstream Park Feb. 24.
Aptly named Overanalyze gave trainer Todd Pletcher a sweep of the 2-year-old stakes at Belmont Park with a 5-1 upset in the $200,000 Futurity Stakes (gr. II) Sept. 30.
Trainer Todd Pletcher looks to continue recent 2-year-old success when sending Overanalyze and Drum Roll in the $200,000 Futurity Stakes (gr. I) Sept. 30 at Belmont Park, but Carried Interest is the morning-line favorite.
Most Popular Stories
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Curlin Colt Sets Midlantic Record at $1.5 Million
- Agent O'Neill Bullish on Stallion Orb
- What's Going On Here: The Pay Off
- McCraken Back on Work Tab After Derby Disappointment
- Thunder Snow, Churchill Face Off in Irish 2,000 Guineas
- Grade 1 Winner, Sire Devil His Due Dies at 28
- Orb Colt Lives Up to Buzz Selling For $710,000
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont