Three-year-old prospect Carried Interest ran second as the 1-2 favorite in an allowance event at Gulfstream Park Feb. 24 in his first race since finishing second in last fall's Futurity Stakes (gr. II) at Belmont Park.
Carried Interest showed considerable promise in two starts in New York as a juvenile last summer for trainer Rick Violette and makes his 3-year-old debut in an allowance race at Gulfstream Park Feb. 24.
Aptly named Overanalyze gave trainer Todd Pletcher a sweep of the 2-year-old stakes at Belmont Park with a 5-1 upset in the $200,000 Futurity Stakes (gr. II) Sept. 30.
Trainer Todd Pletcher looks to continue recent 2-year-old success when sending Overanalyze and Drum Roll in the $200,000 Futurity Stakes (gr. I) Sept. 30 at Belmont Park, but Carried Interest is the morning-line favorite.
Most Popular Stories
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- Tepin Gets Serious in Latest Work
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Suddenbreakingnews Set to Return at Oaklawn
- Shaman Ghost Works Bullet in Pegasus Prep
- Sherman Staying in the Moment With California Chrome
- OBS to Offer Experienced Racehorses, Yearlings, Mares