Three-year-old prospect Carried Interest ran second as the 1-2 favorite in an allowance event at Gulfstream Park Feb. 24 in his first race since finishing second in last fall's Futurity Stakes (gr. II) at Belmont Park.
Carried Interest showed considerable promise in two starts in New York as a juvenile last summer for trainer Rick Violette and makes his 3-year-old debut in an allowance race at Gulfstream Park Feb. 24.
Aptly named Overanalyze gave trainer Todd Pletcher a sweep of the 2-year-old stakes at Belmont Park with a 5-1 upset in the $200,000 Futurity Stakes (gr. II) Sept. 30.
Trainer Todd Pletcher looks to continue recent 2-year-old success when sending Overanalyze and Drum Roll in the $200,000 Futurity Stakes (gr. I) Sept. 30 at Belmont Park, but Carried Interest is the morning-line favorite.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby