Three-year-old prospect Carried Interest ran second as the 1-2 favorite in an allowance event at Gulfstream Park Feb. 24 in his first race since finishing second in last fall's Futurity Stakes (gr. II) at Belmont Park.
Carried Interest showed considerable promise in two starts in New York as a juvenile last summer for trainer Rick Violette and makes his 3-year-old debut in an allowance race at Gulfstream Park Feb. 24.
Aptly named Overanalyze gave trainer Todd Pletcher a sweep of the 2-year-old stakes at Belmont Park with a 5-1 upset in the $200,000 Futurity Stakes (gr. II) Sept. 30.
Trainer Todd Pletcher looks to continue recent 2-year-old success when sending Overanalyze and Drum Roll in the $200,000 Futurity Stakes (gr. I) Sept. 30 at Belmont Park, but Carried Interest is the morning-line favorite.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Northwest Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered
- Industry Asks for H-2B Visa Program Support