Three-year-old prospect Carried Interest ran second as the 1-2 favorite in an allowance event at Gulfstream Park Feb. 24 in his first race since finishing second in last fall's Futurity Stakes (gr. II) at Belmont Park.
Carried Interest showed considerable promise in two starts in New York as a juvenile last summer for trainer Rick Violette and makes his 3-year-old debut in an allowance race at Gulfstream Park Feb. 24.
Aptly named Overanalyze gave trainer Todd Pletcher a sweep of the 2-year-old stakes at Belmont Park with a 5-1 upset in the $200,000 Futurity Stakes (gr. II) Sept. 30.
Trainer Todd Pletcher looks to continue recent 2-year-old success when sending Overanalyze and Drum Roll in the $200,000 Futurity Stakes (gr. I) Sept. 30 at Belmont Park, but Carried Interest is the morning-line favorite.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Smooth in Six Furlong Work
- Twilight Son to Cheveley Park in 2017
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Klosterman’s Legacy Continues at Fasig-Tipton
- Malibu Moon, Tapit Colts Could Shine at F-T
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Trainer Baird Reaches Win 2,000
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm
- Curlin Colt Sells for $350,000 at F-T October
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic