Canterbury Park Holding Corp., whose Canterbury Park begins its live meet May 15, reported almost $400,000 in net income for the first quarter of 2015, down slightly from the first quarter of 2014.
Canterbury Park Holding Corp. and the Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community struck a 10-year "cooperative marketing agreement" by which the tribe will funnel $75 million in purses to the Minnesota racetrack.
Canterbury Park Holding Corp., despite temporary shutdown of operations last summer at Canterbury Park, reported positive financial figures for 2011 and the fourth quarter of last year.
Despite taking a financial hit because of a state-imposed shutdown during its live race meet this summer, Canterbury Park will stay the course with its regular schedule in 2012.
Canterbury Park Holding Corp., parent of Canterbury Park in Minnesota, reported a gain in income for the third quarter of 2009.
Canterbury Park Holding Corp. reported a net loss of $173,099 for the second quarter of 2009 but said reduced costs and improved operating efficiencies should help moving forward.
- By Tom LaMarra
A 7.3% decline in pari-mutuel revenue contributed to an overall drop in net income in 2005 for Canterbury Park Holding Corp., which owns Canterbury Park in Shakopee, Minn.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby