Canterbury Park Holding Corp., whose Canterbury Park begins its live meet May 15, reported almost $400,000 in net income for the first quarter of 2015, down slightly from the first quarter of 2014.
Canterbury Park Holding Corp. and the Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community struck a 10-year "cooperative marketing agreement" by which the tribe will funnel $75 million in purses to the Minnesota racetrack.
Canterbury Park Holding Corp., despite temporary shutdown of operations last summer at Canterbury Park, reported positive financial figures for 2011 and the fourth quarter of last year.
Despite taking a financial hit because of a state-imposed shutdown during its live race meet this summer, Canterbury Park will stay the course with its regular schedule in 2012.
Canterbury Park Holding Corp., parent of Canterbury Park in Minnesota, reported a gain in income for the third quarter of 2009.
Canterbury Park Holding Corp. reported a net loss of $173,099 for the second quarter of 2009 but said reduced costs and improved operating efficiencies should help moving forward.
- By Tom LaMarra
A 7.3% decline in pari-mutuel revenue contributed to an overall drop in net income in 2005 for Canterbury Park Holding Corp., which owns Canterbury Park in Shakopee, Minn.
Most Popular Stories
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Terra Promessa Goes Gate to Wire in Bayakoa
- Curlin's Approval Stretches Out Handily in Royal Delta
- Wild At Heart Makes Short Work of Buena Vista
- High Ridge Road Closes to Win Barbara Fritchie
- Miss Temple City, Lady Eli Put in First Works of 2017
- Imperial Hint Makes the Grade in General George
- Gunnevera, Three Rules Work toward Fountain of Youth