An incentive program aimed at improving the size and quality of the broodmare and racehorse populations in Ontario has been unveiled just in time for the first mixed sales of 2017.
At a recent Ontario Racing Commission meeting, the board approved a proposal to extend the deadlines for mares under the Ontario Resident Mare Program affecting the 2014 foaling season.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- Jack Hobbs, Vivlos Score on the Turf at Meydan