An incentive program aimed at improving the size and quality of the broodmare and racehorse populations in Ontario has been unveiled just in time for the first mixed sales of 2017.
At a recent Ontario Racing Commission meeting, the board approved a proposal to extend the deadlines for mares under the Ontario Resident Mare Program affecting the 2014 foaling season.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Powers to Easy Stephen Foster Win
- Paco Lopez Sent to Hospital After Paddock Accident
- McCraken Back to His Old Self in Matt Winn
- Heavy Rain Forces Belmont Park Cancellation
- Forever Unbridled Makes Triumphant Return
- Sircat Sally Remains Undefeated With Honeymoon Win
- Kasaqui Ends Six-Race Skid With Decisive Wise Dan Score
- Faypien Edges Mopotism in Summertime Oaks
- Monmouth Park Bans Shipping to Suffolk Downs
- Unique Bella Nears Return to Training