Recently I had the opportunity to visit Hipodromo Camarero Thoroughbred race track in Puerto Rico. Here is a recap of the trip with over 30 photos! read blog
Former jockey Mateo Matos, the regular rider of Puerto Rican Triple Crown winner Camarero, died in Puerto Rico Feb. 19. He was 91 years old.
Kauai Katie has proven her talent among the best in North America, while Fusaichiswonderful is undefeated with four graded stakes victories earned in Puerto Rico. Pletcher saddles both at Gulfstream Jan. 26.
Rapid Redux tied the modern-day United States record for wins in a single season Dec. 13, as he went wire-to-wire in a $5,000 starter allowance race at Laurel Park.
Racing history could be made at Laurel Park Dec. 13, as Rapid Redux looks to tie the modern all-time United States record for victories in a calendar year when he starts in the sixth race, a $17,000 starter allowance.
Most Popular Stories
- Goldikova, Espinoza Among Hall of Fame Inductees
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Albarado Fractures Lower Leg, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Irad Ortiz Jr. Wins Aqueduct Riding Title
- Dolphus Outruns Quality Field at Aqueduct
- Pricey Filly Tops OBS Pinhook Prospects
- J Boys Echo Breezes Five Furlongs at Churchill