Recently I had the opportunity to visit Hipodromo Camarero Thoroughbred race track in Puerto Rico. Here is a recap of the trip with over 30 photos! read blog
Former jockey Mateo Matos, the regular rider of Puerto Rican Triple Crown winner Camarero, died in Puerto Rico Feb. 19. He was 91 years old.
Kauai Katie has proven her talent among the best in North America, while Fusaichiswonderful is undefeated with four graded stakes victories earned in Puerto Rico. Pletcher saddles both at Gulfstream Jan. 26.
Rapid Redux tied the modern-day United States record for wins in a single season Dec. 13, as he went wire-to-wire in a $5,000 starter allowance race at Laurel Park.
Racing history could be made at Laurel Park Dec. 13, as Rapid Redux looks to tie the modern all-time United States record for victories in a calendar year when he starts in the sixth race, a $17,000 starter allowance.
Most Popular Stories
- Focused Hemsworth Entered in Curlin Stakes
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Hard Aces Looks for Repeat in Cougar II
- Abel Tasman, Elate Exit CCA Oaks in Good Order
- Big World to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Awesome Banner Posts Bullet Ahead of Vanderbilt
- Court Gives FL Breeders Right to Challenge Awards Plan