Trainer Bill Mott sent out Swettenham Stud's Dress Rehearsal to capture the $150,000 Orchid Stakes at Gulfstream Park last year and will have the likely favorite in 2010 with another runner, Changing Skies, for the same owner
Changing Skies picked up her first U.S. stakes win for trainer Bill Mott when she swept past upset-minded Nehantic Kat to win the $100,000 The Very One Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the turf at rainy Gulfstream Park Feb. 27.
West Point Thoroughbreds and partners' Justwhistledixie, the leading 3-year-old filly to emerge at Gulfstream Park last winter, returns to South Florida for the Sabin Stakes (gr. III) Feb. 27
Tottie, the 9-5 favorite, remained unbeaten in two starts since shipping to the U.S., as she stalked the pace and took over mid-stretch en route to a narrow win in the $125,000 Suwannee River Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Gulfstream
Ronchalon Stable's Belle Allure notched her first stakes win in North America Oct. 21 at Belmont, getting up in the final jumps to edge Kristi With a K in the $106,500 Athenia Stakes (gr. IIIT).
Ronchalon Stable's Irish-bred Belle Allure looks for her first U.S. stakes win in the $100,000 Athenia (gr. IIIT) Oct. 21 going 1 1/16 miles over the Belmont Park turf course. Originally carded for Oct. 17, the race was moved when inclement weather forced racing off the grass in New York this weekend.
Most Popular Stories
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Night Racing Debuts at Albuquerque; Handle Up
- Nyquist Logs Easy Afternoon Workout
- Tepin Makes Stop at Belmont Park
- Sarah Sis Returns to Winning Ways in Chicago
- Isabella Sings Sails Home in Eatontown