Dr. C. Lynwood O'Cain, his wife, Suzie, and partner, Rick Burke will open their new stallion complex, Saratoga Stud near Saratoga Springs, N.Y., to visitors Jan. 25-26, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The new stallion complex near Saratoga Race Course will be run by Dr. C. Lynwood and Suzie O'Cain, who formerly ran Highcliff Stallions.
Highcliff Stallions in New York has moved its six stallions to McMahon of Saratoga Thoroughbreds for the 2013 season.
Dr. C. Lynwood O'Cain and his wife, Suzie, announced July 20 that the Highcliff Farm stallions, broodmares, foals, yearlings, and lay-ups have moved to Mill Creek Farm in Stillwater, N.Y.
Carl Lizza, one of the leading owners on the New York Racing Association circuit for many years, died early in the morning July 8 at his home in Rockaway, N.J. He was 73.
Citing "overwhelming demand from New York breeders," Ramsey Farm-owned Catienus will stand again in the Empire State for the 2006 breeding season. The son of Storm Cat out of Diamond City (by Mr. Prospector) will stand at Highcliff Farm for $6,500 live foal.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah 'Went Great' in Slop at CD
- Hard Not to Like Skims Rail, Takes Gamely
- Street Story Flies to Winning Colors Win
- G. G. Ryder Swoops to All American Win
- Majestic City Strong in Lone Star Handicap
- Mulhall, Former Racing Manager, Dies at 76
- Monmouth Reports Strong Memorial Day Weekend
- Filly First Winner for Twirling Candy
- American Pharoah Continues Churchill Training
- Distinctiv Passion Wires Field in Los Angeles