African Story stormed along the rail to win the $200,000 Burj Nahaar (UAE-III) over Capital Attraction while U.S.-based Dullahan was unplaced in his warm-up for the $10 million Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) late this month.
Donegal Racing's synthetic track specialist and Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) hopeful Dullahan will sharpen up for his planned start in the $10 million race later this month in the $200,000 Burj Nahar (UAE-III) March 9 at Meydan.
Most Popular Stories
- Curlin Colt Sells for $350,000 at F-T October
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Tapit Colt Late Withdrawal from F-T Sale
- Malibu Moon Filly Sells for $300,000 at F-T
- Inside the Magical Kingdom of Ballydoyle
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Positive Start to Fasig-Tipton October Sale
- Harzand to Aga Khan’s Gilltown Stud