The 3-year-old son of Hat Trick returns to the seaside track July 15 on opening day with a drop in class to the $100,000 Oceanside Stakes, but will face a loaded field as he seeks a return to the winner's circle.
Dressed in Hermes rallied down the center of the Del Mar turf course and overtook front-runner Collected to win the $100,000 Cecil B. DeMille Stakes (gr. IIIT) for 2-year-olds Nov. 29.
California-bred Tiznow proved a drawing card at the Barretts California Cup Yearling Sale Oct. 5. The stallion's only offspring in the catalog, a California-bred daughter of the Lion Hearted mare Storm Hearted, topped the sale at $120,000.
Tasha's Miracle, a graded stakes winner both years she raced, has been retired from racing because of an ankle injury.
Favored Tasha's Miracle nipped Gorgeous Goose by a nose in Oak Tree's $106,100 Harold C. Ramser Sr. Handicap (gr. IIIT), snapping a seven-race losing streak in game fashion at Santa Anita turf Park Oct. 11.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begins Belmont Training
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park
- Catch A Glimpse Has Homecoming in Nassau
- CHRB Approves Medication Conditions for Breeders' Cup
- Humane Society, PETA Support USADA Bill
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement