Royal Ascot 2017 will be broadcast in 175 territories with a reach of 650 million households this week through Ascot's media rights arrangements with Pitch International and Racecourse Media Group (RMG).
The 42nd annual Eclipse Awards will be broadcast live Jan. 19 on HRTV, according to an announcement. HRTV will also provide live coverage of the announcement of Eclipse Awards finalists on Jan. 5 at noon EST.
By Dan Liebman - During dinner with colleagues the night of Dec. 29, a member of the party returned to the table and mentioned how the New York Giants were leading the New England Patriots in the fourth quarter. A television in an adjacent room was showing the game on CBS.
With an expanded schedule, fans can watch 15 stakes races from Saratoga this summer. The races will be on either ESPN, ESPN2, CNBC, and the YES network.
In conjunction with the "NTRA Summer Racing Tour on CBS," the National Thoroughbred Association will offer a national Pick Three.
- By Ray Paulick
By Ray Paulick -- One of the most obvious shortcomings of the 2001 racing season promises to be the loss from the television broadcast schedule of a number of important Triple Crown prep races.
TRN International, a subsidiary of the Racing Network, has signed an agreement with Satellite Information Services of England to provide six hours of daily live television coverage of North American Thoroughbred racing.
Most Popular Stories
- New York Discusses Rules on Race-Day Lasix
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Date Set for 2017 Maryland Million Day
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- 'Free Fridays' at National Museum of Racing
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog