Purse money in British racing will rise on average by 20 % with quality race -- listed and group racing--benefiting the most. The increases are expected to begin in the second half of the 2008 season.
Most Popular Stories
- Espinoza Fined for Wearing Promo Material
- Texas Commission Gets Three-Month Reprieve
- Woodward Stakes Field Could Prove Intriguing
- American Pharoah to Parade at Del Mar
- Cuomo Authorizes Further 1% Share to NYTHA
- Zivo Returns Against NY-Breds at Spa
- Calumet to Sponsor KY Downs Juvenile Stakes
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- CTT Pledges Funds for Barn Surveillance
- 375 Cataloged for F-T Midlantic Fall Sale