Bloodstock Research Information Services has launched an online version of its 40-year-old American Produce Records.
Hansen, the champion two-year-old colt of 2011, has been purchased to stand at Ashford Stud near Versailles, Kentucky.
Richard F. "Dick" Broadbent, the founder of Bloodstock Research Information Services, died March 30 at age 73. He was an innovator in bringing technology to horseracing fans.
Churchill Downs Inc. has acquired certain assets of AmericaTAB, Bloodstock Research Information Services, and the Thoroughbred Sports Network, but officials with the Louisville, Ky.-based company said it will be business as usual at the outset.
Ronald Cote of Middletown, Delaware finished first in the second annual "Handicapping Open" sponsored by AmericaTab.
Brisnet.com has introduced a series of three online handicapping contests...Members of the Dance Theater of Harlem's Cast from "St. Louis Woman" visit Belmont Thursday.
Colm Santry leaves Vinery Australia for Coolmore...BRISnet.com holds $40,000 handicapping contest.
Saratoga seating lottery open for applications...Brisnet.com Available at Bally's...Second Secretariat bobblehead.
Youbet.com, the online horse racing and wagering service, is being sued by a Kentucky racing information company for allegedly failing to pay an estimated $80,000 in royalties.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Duo Chitu, Bayern in Derby Works
- Derby Contender Tapiture Breezes at Churchill
- Easter Filly for Horse of the Year Zenyatta
- Trainer Jones Continues to Recover From Fall
- After the Wire: Top 5 Derby Prep Races
- Champion Filly Beholder Coasts in 2014 Debut
- Dude! Imperative Shocks Charles Town Classic
- Cairo Prince Injured, Out of Kentucky Derby
- Santa Anita Winter Meet Handle Up 4%
- Wildcat Red, With Saez, Works at Gulfstream