Churchill Downs Racetrack and charitable partners Feb. 16 announced that the online nomination process to select 142 breast and ovarian cancer survivors to walk in the 2016 Survivors Parade is open to the public.
Organizations that worked with Churchill Downs during the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands and Longines Kentucky Oaks (both grade I) have been presented $222,705 in checks.
Churchill Downsand its charitable beneficiaries Bright Pink and Horses and Hope announced the 141 breast and ovarian cancer survivors selected to walk in the 2015 Kentucky Oaks Survivors Parade.
Churchill Downs Racetrack and its charitable beneficiaries Bright Pink and Horses and Hope announced nominations and voting have begun for breast and ovarian cancer survivors to walk in the Kentucky Oaks Survivors Parade.
Three charitable organizations will share in $127,000 in contributions to be awarded during Churchill Downs' "Downs After Dark" festivities June 14.
Churchill Downs has announced the opening of public nominations and voting for participants in the 2014 Survivors Parade Presented by Kroger, and a new partnership with Bright Pink.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Arrogate Unanimous Top Choice in NTRA Poll
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Los Alamitos Meet Set to Kick Off July 6
- The Week in Photos 6/27/2017